If you’re attending DevLearn this week, we recommend the following xAPI sessions:
Wednesday 10:45 am in Montego DE
In this session, Janet Laane Effron and Sean Putman will cover how to set up a project to collect data, and the things to look for while planning your project to show performance improvement.
Thursday 7:30 am in St. Thomas A
In this Morning Buzz session, Sean Putman and Sarah Mercier will lead a group discussion on the basics of xAPI and what is needed to get started. If you have questions or would like to participate in an open discussion to share your challenges and successes, we want to hear from you!
Be sure to explore the xAPI Central Showcase to see how people are using xAPI in unique projects.
Additional Recommended Sessions:
- xAPI: An Introduction for Instructional Designers
- Doing More with Simple Learning Platforms
- Emerging Skills for L&D to Enable the Future of Work
- Using xAPI to Personalize and Adapt Learning Content to the Learner
- Designing AR Experiences for Performance Support
- xAPI 201: Move from Experimentation to Mastery
If you have any questions about xAPI, would like to have a conversation about xAPI, or just want to say hi, join us at one of our sessions, find us in the hallways, or contact us!